This past week in Disclosure:
October 9th – Congressman Tim Burchett appears on Shawn Ryan's popular SRS podcast/youtube channel, to discuss the topic of UAP
Rep. Burchett, a staunch supporter of UAP transparency in the US House of Representatives, appeared in the first instalment of a long-form interview that digs into the history, current state, and potential future of UAP Disclosure. Click here to watch the full video.
October 13th – Lue Elizondo provides an update on disclosure-related efforts
Elizondo, former U.S. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent and director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program made a statement on X indicating that ongoing insider efforts related to Disclosure will become evident in early-to-mid 2024.
It remains to be seen exactly what he is referring to. For more background on Lue Elizondo, check this page on Key People in Disclosure.
October 15th – NewsNation releases the first instalment of a multi-part series covering George Knapp's "UFO Files"
NewsNation, the media entity that aired the original interview with whistleblower David Grusch & investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, have started airing a new special that dives into the UFO files in possession of the well-known (and prize-winning) journalist George Knapp
“I have secret stashes of files and things all over the station,” Knapp said in an exclusive interview with NewsNation's Brian Entin. “Mountains of evidence compiled from the government’s own files.”
Watch the first instalment on youtube here.
October 9-15th – Multiple Members of Congress reaffirm their dedication to UAP transparency in light of the ongoing search for a new Speaker of the House
In a recent tweet, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna indicates she believes Rep. Jim Jordan may, in fact, be supportive of a UAP Select Committee to investigate the claims brought forth by whistleblower David Grusch.
Similarly, Askapol asked Rep. Tim Burchett where then opponents, former Speaker-Designate Steve Scalise and current Speaker-Designate Jim Jordan, stood on the topic of UAP Disclosure. He stated:
"I don't know. I don't know. They both agreed that we need to do something about it, though. So I'm confident there. I'm not worried about it,"
Things to look out for in the near future:
- According to Senator Gillibrand – an updated UAP report from AARO can be expected within a matter of weeks. This update was originally expected in August 2023, but faced delays.
- In line with this updated report, Gillibrand also mentioned –"I'll probably have another hearing aligned with that public report.”
- On October 19, NASA will hold another public meeting to discuss the Final Report of the ESAC Subcommittee Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Independent Study Team (Link).
- The SOL Foundation is holding its first annual conference at Stanford University on November 17-19, 2023. Covering everything from the scientific study of UAP data to philosophical questions raised by it to related global security issues, the meeting brings together Avi Loeb, Charles McCullough, Cristopher Mellon, Garry Nolan, Jacques Vallée, and other leading academic and government voices on UAP.
Beyond / unknown
- While the US Senate passed the NDAA for FY24 – which included the UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 as an amendment – the coming months will still require Senators and Members of Congress to reconcile the two chambers’ versions of the NDAA and produce a final compromise bill. Most commentators don't expect this to happen before December 2023.
- Following the UAP hearing on the 26th of July, Members of Congress have called for a select committee with subpoena authority, to “go about the task of collecting information from the Pentagon and elsewhere” on unidentified flying objects. There have been conflicting messages from various Members of Congress on whether this is likely to happen anytime soon.
- Reps. Moskowitz, Luna, and Burchett have repeatedly stated their intent to hold field hearings to overcome stonewalling from the Pentagon and military establishment
"I think we [Congress] should try to get into one of these places [housing UAP evidence]...and if they won't let us in I think we should have a field hearing right outside the building...and the military will have to explain why that is." – Rep. Moskowitz (D)
It is currently unknown when we might expect that to occur.
- Several journalists have indicated that first-hand witnesses of the alleged UAP legacy programs are in the process of providing testimony/evidence to the relevant authorities (e.g. the IC IG) and/or are on the verge of making public statements in the near future (Example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4)
Need a refresher on what's happened so far?
- Disclosure Timeline (since 2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key People
- Important Definitions
- The four viable explanations for UAP
- Last week's Disclosure Diaries update
- Call for UAP Transparency
If you know anyone eager to learn about Disclosure in a serious way with 0% tolerance for BS, don't hesitate to share this post or refer them with this link!