This past week in Disclosure:
November 21st – US Space Force wants to track 'abnormal observables' with unknown origins in Earth's orbit
The Space Force's Space Training and Readiness Command, or STARCOM, which is tasked with educating and training U.S. Space Force personnel, recently published a document titled "Space Doctrine Publication 3-100, Space Domain Awareness" that outlines what space domain awareness (SDA) is and how to establish and maintain it.
Most of the document describes the need to maintain a safe environment by monitoring and tracking [known/prosaic objects..]. However, the document goes on to note that operating safely in space also requires "the ability to rapidly identify and respond to threats and hazards, including objects that exhibit abnormal observables and patterns of life and cannot be correlated to any owner or point of origin."
November 22nd – UAP Whistleblower David Grusch appears on Joe Rogan's podcast
David Grusch appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast to reiterate and expand upon his bombshell allegations. Some of the interview also included speculation from both parties.
Some notable highlights from the interview include:
- A resounding reiteration of the concept that we are not alone....and that the phenomenon has been here for thousands of years (Clip)
- Grusch stating: "We interviewed about 40 people or so, all the way up to multi-star generals, directors of agencies, mid-level guys that literally touched it, worked inside of it." (Clip)
- Grusch: “This is much older and it’s international…this stuff is landing or crashing around the world…Pope Pius XII and the Vatican were involved back-channeling it through the OSS, which became the CIA later.” (Clip)
- Importance of the UAPDA (Clip)
- Meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who told Grusch that he was going to brief Biden at the time. Elaborates on the original intended purpose of AAWSAP, as well as the existence of UFO materials in possession of Lockheed Martin (Clip)
- Different types of NHI/Biologics (Clip)
- The US has "double-digits" of UFO craft in their possession (Clip)
November 24-26th – A large cadre of 'insiders' voice their concerns that the Schumer-Rounds UAP Disclosure Act will be neutered by key leading Republicans
Various insiders and journalists, including Christopher Mellon and Liberation Times, expressed that the UAP Disclosure Act (a bipartisan piece of legislation introduced and sponsored by Sens. Schumer and Rounds back in July) is facing significant pushback from key Republican leaders, namely:
- Rep. Mike Rogers
- Rep. Mike Turner
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
- Rep. Mike Johnson
Liberation Times summarised: "It is understood that the four powerful Republicans are prepared to ‘compromise’ by amending language contained in the Act, although that would involve stripping it of its key provisions and crippling the Act of any meaningful power."
Note – if you would like to contact your (US) representative to voice your support for UAP transparency efforts, here is a page with some helpful resources.
November 24th – Vivek Ramaswamy takes notice of the UAP topic and the potential fate of the UAP Disclosure Act
Notably, Republican Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy quoted Liberation Times' article on Twitter/X, and asked "The question is: why?".
This question echoes the sentiment many have expressed which boils down to – if there's nothing to hide...why resist a transparency effort that could clear everything up, once and for all?
Things to look out for in the near future:
- According to Senator Gillibrand – a public hearing in line with AARO's latest report can be expected soon, saying –"I'll probably have another hearing aligned with that public report.”
- Members of Congress were meant to discuss UAP-related matters in a SCIF with the Intelligence Community Inspector General on the 16th of November, however this session has been delayed until December 7th
- While the US Senate passed the NDAA for FY24 – which included the UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 as an amendment – the coming weeks will still require Senators and Members of Congress to reconcile the two chambers’ versions of the NDAA and produce a final compromise bill. Most commentators expect this to happen before the end of December 2023.
Beyond / unknown
- Following the UAP hearing on the 26th of July, Members of Congress have called for a select committee with subpoena authority, to “go about the task of collecting information from the Pentagon and elsewhere” on unidentified flying objects. There have been conflicting messages from various Members of Congress on whether this is likely to happen anytime soon.
- Reps. Moskowitz, Luna, and Burchett have repeatedly stated their intent to hold field hearings to overcome stonewalling from the Pentagon and military establishment
"I think we [Congress] should try to get into one of these places [housing UAP evidence]...and if they won't let us in I think we should have a field hearing right outside the building...and the military will have to explain why that is." – Rep. Moskowitz (D)
It is currently unknown when we might expect that to occur.
- Several journalists have indicated that first-hand witnesses of the alleged UAP legacy programs are in the process of providing testimony/evidence to the relevant authorities (e.g. the IC IG) and/or are on the verge of making public statements in the near future (Example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4)
Need a refresher on what's happened so far?
- Disclosure Timeline (since 2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key People
- Important Definitions
- The four viable explanations for UAP
- Last week's Disclosure Diaries update
- Call for UAP Transparency
Want to dive deeper into the topic?
I recently started hosting longer-form conversations with relevant figures in the UAP disclosure space to go beyond the headlines and provide more context on the broader discourse. These conversations are available on YouTube and Spotify:
If you know anyone eager to learn about Disclosure in a serious way with 0% tolerance for BS, don't hesitate to share this post or refer them with this link!