This past week in Disclosure:
December 29th – An article in Salon provides a brief overview of the major UAP-related events of 2023
December 30th – Senator John Fetterman speaks on the topic of Disclosure, and affirms his support for transparency efforts
He said – "If there's going to be an opportunity to vote to support [disclosure] I'm gonna vote in the affirmative. I just feel like there's a critical mass, the fact that we're still arguing about it is astonishing to me—America is an adult and they deserve to know the truth."
Full clip available here via Askapol.
December 31st – James Fox announces the intended release of his new film 'The Program'
James Fox, the director of 'The Phenomenon", took to twitter/X to announce;
"My new new film, “The Program” is coming late summer 2024 and does include 1st hand witnesses as well as sitting members of Congress. 2023 has been good but also very tough — let’s kick some ass in 2024!"
Note – Fox's previous film, The Phenomenon consists of interviews with government officials and NASA astronauts, as well as archival footage, and seeks to present credible evidence and insight into the UFO phenomenon.
December 31st – Askapol's Matt Laslo publishes a handy overview covering the positions the 100 US Senators take on David Grusch's UAP-related allegations
Things to look out for in the near future:
- According to Senator Gillibrand – a public hearing in line with AARO's latest report can be expected soon, saying –"I'll probably have another hearing aligned with that public report.”
- Members of Congress were meant to discuss UAP-related matters in a SCIF with the Intelligence Community Inspector General on the 16th of November, however this session has been delayed until January 12.
- Dr. Kirkpatrick had claimed Volume One of AARO's historical review would be published by the end of the year...so keep your eyes peeled for that. There has been no update on why it has been delayed, or when specifically we can expect to see it published.
Beyond / unknown
- Following the UAP hearing on the 26th of July, Members of Congress have called for a select committee with subpoena authority, to “go about the task of collecting information from the Pentagon and elsewhere” on unidentified flying objects. There have been conflicting messages from various Members of Congress on whether this is likely to happen anytime soon.
- Reps. Moskowitz, Luna, and Burchett have repeatedly stated their intent to hold field hearings to overcome stonewalling from the Pentagon and military establishment
"I think we [Congress] should try to get into one of these places [housing UAP evidence]...and if they won't let us in I think we should have a field hearing right outside the building...and the military will have to explain why that is." – Rep. Moskowitz (D)
It is currently unknown when we might expect that to occur.
- Several journalists have indicated that first-hand witnesses of the alleged UAP legacy programs are in the process of providing testimony/evidence to the relevant authorities (e.g. the IC IG) and/or are on the verge of making public statements in the near future (Example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4)
- David Grusch has received additional clearances through DOPSR to discuss some of his (alleged) first-hand knowledge of Legacy programs. He has mentioned he may be covering more of this information in an upcoming Op-Ed
- Some commentators have speculated that the architects of the UAPDA (e.g. Sens. Schumer/Rounds et al) are working diligently behind the scenes to continue furthering serious legislative UAP transparency efforts
Need a refresher on what's happened so far?
- Disclosure Timeline (since 2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key People
- Important Definitions
- The four viable explanations for UAP
- Last week's Disclosure Diaries update
- Call for UAP Transparency
Want to dive deeper into the topic?
I recently started hosting longer-form conversations with relevant figures in the UAP disclosure space to go beyond the headlines and provide more context on the broader discourse. These conversations are available on YouTube and Spotify:
If you know anyone eager to learn about Disclosure in a serious way with 0% tolerance for BS, don't hesitate to share this post or refer them with this link!