This past week in Disclosure:
September 4th – More UAP-related whistleblowers are allegedly preparing to come forward to testify in the coming months
According to the host of The Good Trouble show, Matt Ford, “multiple people have completely bypassed The Pentagon's UAP program AARO and have filed PPD-19s, the official whistleblower reporting mechanism, with the Intelligence Community Inspector General.”
Matt Ford previously interviewed Senator Gillibrand on the topic of UAP.
September 5th – A classified UAP memo provided to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau is revealed to the public
Obtained through a freedom of information request, the heavily redacted document offers a glimpse into how the Canadian government responded to the unidentified object that was detected and shot down over northern Canada's Yukon territory on Feb. 11.
The confidential memo reveals that the Yukon incident marked the 23rd 'UAP' occurrence tracked over North America in early 2023.
September 7th – Senator Mike Rounds confirms he met with Dr. Kirkpatrick (head of Pentagon's UAP office, AARO) to discuss reforming whistleblower protections
He met with Dr. Kirkpatrick because they have heard from representatives of other potential UAP whistleblowers that want to come forward, who may currently feel uncomfortable coming forward to AARO without added protections to the whistleblower legislation.
September 8th – Rep. Nancy Mace appears for an interview on Outkick's 'Don't @ Me' show, demanding more attention for the UAP topic
“It did not get enough coverage. There has not been enough of an investigation into UAPs. The sad part is we have a lot of military that are afraid to come forward based on what they’ve seen because of how they might be treated. Either being mocked or being made fun of,” Nancy Mace told the interviewer.
She went on to say that the American public deserves to know the truth about whether there is any UFO spending because we’re “literally paying for it.”
“It’s not necessarily about little green men, but if there are little green men, I want to see one. I need to see it to believe it, but it’s about money laundering. Your government is money laundering your tax dollars into these black box programs and think they have no accountability whatsoever,” the Congresswoman elaborated.
September 10th – Whistleblower David Grusch makes his first public/recorded appearance since the July 26 hearings in a new interview on YouTube
Things to look out for in the near future?
- The U.S. Senate ended its recess on September 5, while the House will be back in session on September 12
- Following the UAP hearing on the 26th of July, Members of Congress have called for a select committee with subpoena authority, to “go about the task of collecting information from the Pentagon and elsewhere” on unidentified flying objects.
- The letter following up on Grusch's claims submitted to the ICIG by Reps. Burchett, Luna, Moskowitz (et al.) requests a response by Sep 15, and access to the classified material(s) by Sep 26
- On the 12th of September – the Mexico Chamber of Deputies is preparing to conduct a hearing focused on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP), with notable guests including Ryan Graves and Robert Salas in attendance
- A NASA spokesperson confirmed that their 'independent study team’s report will be released in the coming weeks.' According to Christopher Sharp from the Liberation Times, this report can be expected on September 14.
- Steven Spielberg's production company will launch a 4 part docu-series covering UAP/UFO Encounters on Netflix in September (Link)
- The SOL Foundation is holding its first annual conference at Stanford University on November 17-19, 2023. Covering everything from the scientific study of UAP data to philosophical questions raised by it to related global security issues, the meeting brings together Avi Loeb, Charles McCullough, Cristopher Mellon, Garry Nolan, Jacques Vallée, and other leading academic and government voices on UAP.
Beyond / unknown
- While the US Senate passed the NDAA for FY24 – which included the UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 as an amendment – the coming months will still require Senators and Members of Congress to reconcile the two chambers’ versions of the NDAA and produce a final compromise bill. Most commentators don't expect this to happen before December 2023.
- According to Senator Gillibrand – an updated UAP report from AARO can be expected by January 2024. This update was originally expected in August 2023, but faced delays.
- Reps. Moskowitz, Luna, and Burchett have repeatedly stated their intent to hold field hearings to overcome stonewalling from the Pentagon and military establishment
"I think we [Congress] should try to get into one of these places [housing UAP evidence]...and if they won't let us in I think we should have a field hearing right outside the building...and the military will have to explain why that is." – Rep. Moskowitz (D)
It is currently unknown when we might expect that to occur.
Need a refresher on what's happened so far?
- Disclosure Timeline (since 2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key People
- Important Definitions
- The four viable explanations for UAP
- Last week's Disclosure update
If you know anyone eager to learn about Disclosure in a serious way with 0% tolerance for BS, don't hesitate to share this post or refer them with this link!
Or share it directly to Twitter instead and keep your followers in the loop.